Pages

Modules

Friday 3 June 2016

Spanish Holiday Homes: Typeface

I wanted the typeface to be clean and corporate. My client is warm and bubbly, but I had to remove the headspace of 'personal branding' and understand that this company was an umbrella for many different home owners of all ages, ethnicities and genders, as well as clients of the same variety.

Here are developments when choosing a typeface that expresses the correct the right tone of voice. I preferred the sans, and continued in that direction.

Helvetica light, Futura Medium and Lemon/Milk was a favourite. I experimented with Helvetica, creating a smaller format for the icon and type logo.

Eventually I stuck with Futura Medium. Alongside the finished logo it was clean and simple. The bright colours injected the personality, due to such a corporate typeface.