Pages

Modules

Thursday 19 May 2016

Personal Tutor - Finals & Evaluation


Though this brief was incredibly simple and straightforward the research that informed the final peice. To understand the market, and the audience that your designing for is incredibly important and the research elements I explored in this brief, defiantly helped that. To then be able to form the research into a practical element is very satisfying for me. I do enjoy branding, and I feel its wear my strengths lie, particularly personal branding, as client is completely different from the next, and i'm able to create things look different but have the same underlying strength of concept and research.

The client was very pleased with the final outcome, and the fact that was I able to work back and forth quickly with him. Allowing clients to become part of the process and development is important. By the client being able to personal produce something that could be used within the final outcome was very satisfying for them. The brief was fulfilled, lead by research, practicality and client feedback, and was an overall success.